11th Annual Soybean Biotechnology Symposium
Poster Abstract Submission Deadline: 5:00 pm; Wednesday, April 1, 2015
Poster & Abstract Guidelines
- Posters should include title and authors.
- An abstract must be submitted along with poster registration.
- Posters should be a single printed sheet, not a collage of papers
- Poster size may not exceed 4’ x 4’ (approx. 120 cm x 120 cm)
- Title of poster should be in bold font
- Authors: Underline presenting Author
- Posters must be on mounted in theMcQuinn Atrium - Life Sciences Center no later than 3:00 pm, April 10, 2014.
- No names will be assigned on poster boards. You choose your spot.
- Push pins will be on poster boards for your convenience.
Each person is responsible for printing their own poster, the National Center for Soybean Biotechnology is NOT responsible for printing of posters.
Poster Printing Services can be found through:
Poster Abstract Guidelines
- Abstract content is limited to 285 words or less, not including title and author information.