MSMC Endowed Professor
Web site: Shubhender Kapila Office address:
Department of Chemistry
329 Schrenk Hall, University of Missouri Office phone:
(573) 341-6688 Fax:
Development of industrial soybean products.
Research interests of the group are quite diverse. These include gas phase reaction kinetics, application of supercritical fluid in organic analysis, organic mass spectrometry, development of integrated systems for ultra trace analysis. Research is also being carried out to monitor migration and transformation of pollutants in the environment, and development of novel pollution.
- Rachadaporn Seemamahannop, Vinay Pai, Virgil Flanigan, Shubhen Kapila, "Fabrication of soy oil epoxy resin based composites", SAMPE Conference Proceedings,53, 322/1-322/8 (2008).
- V. Flanigan, A. Shah, R. Seemamahannop, P. Nam, S. Kapila, "Preparation of soy hull augmented polyurethanes and assessment of their thermal conductivity and gas permeability", SAMPE Conference Proceedings, 52, 209/1-209/12 (2007).
- Rachadaporn Seemamahannop, Mohammed Kafeel, Virgil Flanigan, Paul Nam, Shubhen Kapila, "Development and characterization of allyl soyate and defatted soy meal based plastics", SAMPE Conference Proceedings, 52, 208/1-208/9 (2007).
- M. Kafeel Ahamed, R. Seemamahannop, S. Kapila, V. Flanigan, K. Chandrashekhara, "Rice hull nano silica as fire retardant in epoxy composites", SAMPE Conference Proceedings, 51, 120/1-120/10 (2006).
- Rachadaporn Seemamahannop, Mohammed Kafeel, Rupali Yadav, S. Kapila, P. Nam, V. Flanigan, K. Chandrashekhara, "Development and characterization of soy based plastics", SAMPE Conference Proceedings, 51, 108/1-108/9 (2006).
- R. Yadav, A. Shabeer, S. Sundararaman, K. Chandrashekhara, V. Flanigan, S. Kapila, "Development and characterization of soy-based epoxy foams", SAMPE Conference Proceedings, 51, 16/1-16/10 (2006).